All classes will be conducted in-person at the AT Houston office and will begin the weekend of March 25, 2023. Each class includes 14 hours of instruction, two practice exams, and materials. If you are unsure if you can meet during the scheduled times listed below, please get in touch with us. Our instructors may be willing to choose a different meeting time and date upon request.
Early Registration (deadline March 5, 2023): $700 ($75 discount)
Regular Registration (deadline March 22, 2023): $775
- Biology: Saturdays 4:00–6:00 p.m.
- Calculus AB: Sundays 5:00–7:00 p.m.
- Calculus BC: Sundays 5:00–7:00 p.m.
- Chemistry: Sundays 5:00–7:00 p.m.*
- Computer Science A: Saturdays 3:00–5:00 p.m.*
- English Language and Composition: Sundays 3:00–5:00 p.m.
- English Literature and Composition: Saturdays 1:00–3:00 p.m.*
- Physics C: Mechanics: Saturdays 10am-12pm*
- Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism: Saturdays 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.*
- Physics 1: Algebra Based: Saturdays 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Physics 2: Algebra Based: Saturdays 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- French Language and Culture: View notes below
- Spanish Language and Culture: View notes below
- Statistics: Saturdays 1:00–3:00 p.m.*
- US Government and Politics: Saturdays 4:00–6:00 p.m. *
- US History: Saturdays 3:00–5:00 p.m.*
- World History: Sundays 3:00–5:00 p.m.
Note: AP Language courses will be taught in a hybrid format of part lecture and part one-on-one instruction. Meeting times/dates will be scheduled through the instructor.
*The courses marked (*) above have exams taking place before the weekend of May 6, 2023; therefore, these classes will schedule an alternate final class time (TBD) prior to the weekend of May 6.
Contact us today to register or learn more
Phone: 713-520-6188 ext. 3
Advantage Testing of Houston has delivered outstanding educational services to the Houston scholastic community for over 25 years. Launched by Jay Resh in 1994, we have helped thousands of students reach their academic and professional goals. Our AP classes present highly effective methods for approaching the tests while maintaining our rigorous standards for excellent tutoring in a classroom environment.