AP Chemistry Boot Camp
After completing our AP Chemistry Boot Camp, students will be several steps ahead when they face difficult Chemistry topics during the school year. Students will receive a clear, concise, and entertaining overview of some of the most challenging concepts in AP Chemistry. Each week is a separate session and will cover one or two topics, including challenging subjects that many sophomores do not learn in first-year Chemistry.
AP Chemistry Boot Camp Logistics
- Weeks of August 3 and August 10, with Zoom meetings Monday–Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. EDT
- Week 1: Equilibrium and Acids and Bases
- Week 2: Thermodynamics and Electrochemistry
- Class size limited to 10 students
- The course costs $1,000 per week
- Excellent review materials and practice questions that aren’t available anywhere else
Download our AP Chemistry Boot Camp brochure
Tutor of: SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, SSAT, ISEE, AP Chemistry Boot Camp; and more
M.A. in Teaching from Union College.
B.S. in Chemistry from Union College.
Dyson P. Ehrhardt Faculty Chair Award for Excellence in Teaching; Above and Beyond Award for Excellence in Teaching.