AP Chemistry Boot Camp
After completing our AP Chemistry Boot Camp, students will be several steps ahead when they face difficult Chemistry topics during the school year. Students will receive a clear, concise, and entertaining overview of some of the most challenging concepts in AP Chemistry. Each week is a separate session and will cover different topics, including subjects that many sophomores do not learn in first-year Chemistry.
AP Chemistry Boot Camp Logistics
- Week 1 (Equilibrium, Acids and Bases, and Buffers): August 1–5 from 2:00–6:00 p.m.
- Week 2 (Kinetics, Thermochemistry, and Thermodynamics): August 8–12 from 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
- The course costs $1,000 per week
- Class size limited to 10 students
- Excellent review materials and practice questions that aren’t available anywhere else
Download our AP Chemistry Boot Camp brochure
Tutor of: SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, SSAT, ISEE, AP Chemistry Boot Camp; and more
M.A. in Teaching from Union College.
B.S. in Chemistry from Union College.
Dyson P. Ehrhardt Faculty Chair Award for Excellence in Teaching; Above and Beyond Award for Excellence in Teaching.